mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme
mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme has been created as a way for us to say Thank You to our valued & loyal customers.
The mono motorcycles loyalty scheme is made to reward you for choosing mono motorcycles as your chosen motorcycle service & repair centre.
How does it work?
For every whole £1.00 you spend on Service or Repair you will earn 2 points as a member of the mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme. When you have earned 1,000 points, so £500 spent, you will receive a voucher for £10 to use towards Service & Repair (exclusions apply, see below)
When your motorcycle undergoes any work at mono motorcycles, points will be added to your mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme account. As soon as your points balance reaches over 1000 points or £10 in value, we will email this to you as a money-off voucher on the last Thursday of the month that you have earnt it. Your vouchers can be used for Service & Repair only. Please see exclusions below.
The following are excluded from the mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme:
- motogadget installations.
- motogadget wiring diagrams.
- motogadget parts.
- Custom motorcycle builds.
- Motorcycle regeneration.
- Breakfast club or events.
Refer a friend
Refer a friend & if they should mention your name when they book their motorcycle in with mono motorcycles; you will receive 500 loyalty points to use towards Service & Repair. T’s & C’s & exclusions are the same as for the Loyalty Scheme.
How to apply
To register for the mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme, all you need to do is complete the mono motorcycles contact form here & write Loyalty Scheme in the message.
You will automatically be added to our database & when you choose mono motorcycles for service & repair, your points will be added to your account.
As a Thank You to all of our regular & loyal customers who have already had their motorcycles serviced or repaired this year (2022); we will add half of the points from the service or repair you would have received to your loyalty scheme account for you upon application to the scheme.
For example, if you have serviced your motorcycle for £200 in 2022, we will add 200 points to your account – 100 x 2 points.
Terms & conditions of the mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme & Referral Scheme
- Please note, you will not receive mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme points when using a mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme voucher or Gift voucher.
- mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme vouchers are non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded.
- mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers, for example, Blue Light Discount or mono motorcycles membership.
- mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme vouchers are valid for five years from the date of issue. If your vouchers expire, their re-issue will be at the discretion of mono motorcycles.
- Your details will be held on a database solely for the purpose of monitoring your mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme voucher status.
- mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme vouchers cannot be gifted to another person & are for the sole use of the person in receipt of the voucher.
- mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme vouchers will be sent out on the last Thursday of each month.
- If you plan to use a mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme voucher for a Service & or any repairs, you must let us know at the time of booking. Refusal to accept vouchers is at the discretion of mono motorcycles.
- mono motorcycles Loyalty Scheme vouchers cannot be used cumulatively if two customers reside in the same house together & or are in a relationship.
- Any customer wishing to donate their Loyalty Scheme points to charity can do so. Our chosen charity is CALM – Campaign Against Living Miserably.
- Customers who abuse the Loyalty Scheme or do not follow the T’s & C’s of the scheme in any way, will be removed from the loyalty scheme without notice.
- mono motorcycles reserve the right to refuse entry into the loyalty scheme without a reason being given.