Motorcycle servicing & maintenance, Chichester, Havant, Portsmouth.
Regular motorcycle servicing & maintenance is essential for safe & happy riding. Making sure your motorcycle is not only road worthy but safe too, is an essential part of owning a motorcycle.
To ensure engines are kept in their prime and to secure the longevity of the moving parts, regular maintenance and servicing is a must. At mono motorcycles we offer a service package to suit every type of motorcycle, fully in line with manufacturers specifications.
Ensuring chains, oil and filters are regularly changed, brakes are kept within safe parameters, fork seals are not leaking and tyres are kept to a safe legal limit; is all part of the service and maintenance options which we offer.
When valve clearance checks are undertaken, customers are always advised prior to adjustments and no work is completed without the customer being fully aware of the procedures as they continue.
- Fluid service
- Full service (POA)
- Full service includes:
- Plugs, filters, oil replacement.
- Balancing throttle bodies.
- Valve clearance (Check only. If clearances need adjusting, additional costs may be incurred. We would only carry out the full clearance adjustment with your authorisation)
- Throttle TPS set up.
- Lube cables.
- Replace fluids.
- Check and adjust chain. Clean and re-grease.
- Grease head stock bearings.
- Removal of calipers to check condition and free movement.
- Check condition of pads. If upon inspection the pads needs replacing, the customer will advised prior to purchase & replacement. This will incur an additional parts charge if these need to be bought.
Every motorcycle is road tested before & after works are completed and given a full assessment. Batteries are checked during the service procedure. Any advisories are indicated on the invoice.
- Valve clearance check (When valve clearance checks are undertaken, customers are always advised prior to adjustments & no work is completed without the customer being fully aware of the procedures as they continue)
- Cambelts (Ducati)
- Fork service:
- Fork seal replacement.
We always use genuine parts & always change the lower fork guide shim, as this is a common reason for seals to leak.
Valve Clearance Check (V-twin, Inline 3/4 cylinder) From £125.00. Valve adjustments £45.00 labour per hour.
Brake overhaul £50.00 – £125.00 + parts
Carb overhaul £35.00-£140.00 + parts
In addition to your servicing needs, we can of course arrange an MOT. Please do let us know this when booking. All service booking will require a deposit as per our terms and conditions of service. Contact Daniel Morris on 07899 654446 for a quote or contact us through our website.