Motorcycle Service & Repair in Havant
Regular Motorcycle Service & Repair is essential for safe and happy motorcycling. Making sure your motorcycle is not only road worthy but safe too. As winter approaches we should all be considering the essential maintenance our motorcycles need, to ensure they are ready for the changing season. Do you have the right tyres for winter riding? When was the last time you double checked your battery level? Fluid levels? Coolent levels?
Motorcycle Service & Repair an essential part of owning a motorcycle. To ensure engines are kept in their prime and to secure the longevity of the moving parts, regular maintenance and servicing is a must. At mono motorcycles, Havant; we offer a service package to suit every type of motorcycle, fully in line with manufacturers specifications.
Ensuring chains, oil and filters are regularly changed, brakes are kept within safe parameters, fork seals are not leaking and tyres are kept to a safe legal limit; is all part of the service and maintenance options which we offer.
When valve clearance checks are undertaken, customers are always advised prior to adjustments and no work is completed without the customer being fully aware of the procedures as they continue.
Please do contact us directly for further information and a quote.
- Fluid service
- Full service (POA)
- Full service includes:
- Plugs, filters, oil replacement.
- Balancing throttle bodies.
- Valve clearance (Check only. If clearances need adjusting, additional costs may be incurred. We would only carry out the full clearance adjustment with your authorisation)
- Throttle TPS set up.
- Lube cables.
- Replace fluids.
- Check and adjust chain. Clean and re-grease.
- Grease head stock bearings.
- Removal of calipers to check condition and free movement.
- Check condition of pads. If upon inspection the pads needs replacing, I will advise prior to purchase and replacement. This will incur an additional parts charge if these need to be bought.
Every motorcycle is road tested before and after works are completed and given a full assessment. Batteries are checked during the service procedure. Any advisories are indicated on the invoice.
- Valve clearance check (When valve clearance checks are undertaken, customers are always advised prior to adjustments and no work is completed without the customer being fully aware of the procedures as they continue)
- Cambelts (Ducati)
- Fork service
- Fork seal replacement.
We always use genuine parts & always change the lower fork guide shim, as this is a common reason for seals to leak.
Mono motorcycles are specialists in wiring faults, fitting/removal of alarms and ultrasonic cleaning of components such as brake calipers and carburettors. Whether you are looking for a complete wiring loom, diagnostic services with existing looms, security installation and removal of inert alarm systems and of course all general motorcycle repairs; mono motorcycles are dedicated to ensuring you are back on the road with a safe and secure motorcycle. Based in Havant, Hampshire, our fully mobile service enables mono motorcycles to complete most repairs with minimal disruption to your day.
- Brake over haul
- Ultrasonic cleaning (Components are brought to our workshop for this procedure)
- Carb over haul
- Chain and sprocket
- Engine work